Monday, July 12, 2010

Final Touches

I antiqued my coffee table over the past few days. I painted it green and glossed it with brown. I'm still getting used to it. I'm not too sure if I like it, yet. Also, I found some tiles that were left over from when our kitchen was redone. They are like 3 inch tiles. I painted them gold. I was going to paint them like the icons on an iPhone or iPod. I thought it would be funny; however, my paints wouldn't stick to the tiles. Gold was the only color that would stick. I have a picture of a gold magnolia that will be hanging in my living room, gold lamps, and gold candle holders. I think it will all look pretty good once it is all put together. I bought some stools to put at the bar and a canvas that has a treble clef and jazz music terms. I'm very excited about my new apartment! I can't wait to move in and post pictures. You guys will have to come visit!!!
photo.JPGphoto.JPG

Genesis 6
This is the beginning of God's account with Noah. I ask myself, "What were these people doing during these times that caused God so much pain?" Also, I ask myself, "How much worse are we?" God has promised not to ever send a flood and wipe away mankind again. I wonder how many days of the year he regrets making that promise. God has the power to wipe us all away, and we must live in fear of him. He is a loving God, but he means business.
There are two verses that I want you to put your name in where Noah is written. I'm going to type it out with my name in it. Do you think this statement is true about yourself?
v. 9-CODY was a righteous man, blameless among the people of his time, and he walked with God.
v. 22-CODY did everything just as God commanded him.

No comments:

Post a Comment