Friday, July 30, 2010

I am rather exhausted. I just finished another week of band camp! It was a Clinton HS with Mr. Mangum. I taught the drum majors. My work was cut out for me, but they ended up looking pretty dang sweet by the end of camp! I am so proud of them! I look forward to seeing their show once it is fully developed. The title of their show is "The Way of The Arrow." They are the Clinton Arrows, and the music was specifically written for their band. It is kind of an Indian themed show. It's going to be rather exciting.
We went to a drum corps show, Wednesday night. It was incredible. I regret not ever trying out for drum corps before I aged out. It would have been so much fun. I personally like Phantom Regiment's show, this year. They were not necessarily the best corps, but the show was absolutely beautiful. The Cadets had an awesome show, too! It is called Toy Soldiers. It was probably the most entertaining show I have ever seen! I laughed the entire show! :D
I am moving to Oxford, tomorrow. I am ready for the moving to be over because I've been so busy the past two weeks. I am ready for my week off. I only have like 3 things to do next week. Other than that, I am going to catch up on my sleep and enjoy my new house.
I look forward to all of you coming to visit me! Call or text me when you get a chance, and we can catch up!

No comments:

Post a Comment