Saturday, July 10, 2010

Today was bonding time with the Mom! This morning, we picked corn and cut it off the cob to put in bags to go in the freezer. We did that from around 10 until 2. At 2, I started working on my table that I'm painting for my new apartment. It's the same old coffee table I had, but I'm painting it green. After that, I'm going to rub brown paint on it, and it's supposed to give it an antique look. I really like the way it looks so far. I hope I like the finished product!
Tonight, mom, dad, and I went to my brother's girlfriend's house to have dinner with her and her family. We had steak! It was really good! Fun times!
Mom and I taped the Miss MS pageant and watched it when we got home.
CONGRATS TO SARAH BETH JAMES!

I'm not reading a chapter in my Bible tonight since I need to read a chapter of "Radical" by David Platt. It's what we're studying in Sunday School! I'll post something about it and what we discuss in church tomorrow!

Good Night to All!

1 comment: