Friday, July 9, 2010

My Father's House

I think I have almost finished my paintings. What do you think? Is there something I should add or anything? Be honest!
photo.JPG

This morning, I was watching Full House, and Stephanie had a little boy in her class that was mean to everyone. They ended up getting paired together for a project, and the boy told Stephanie that his father beats him. Stephanie told Uncle Jesse, and the boy was turned over to social services. Say a quick prayer for the children that have to deal with these types of situations. Be thankful for the father that you have and the father that we have in Heaven. Also-there's a group of people that I believe don't get enough credit-Thank God for the families that open their homes for foster children. There are children whose lives are changed because someone opened up their home and showed them Jesus.

Funny Story!
Tonight, we went to eat, and I kept hearing this loud ringing. It was really bothering me, and I would make faces. My parents were looking at me like what is your problem? And finally, I asked what it was. My dad said it was probably someone's hearing aid. Well, about 15 min later this old lady beside us starts busting out laughing and her slaw and fried catfish are falling out of her mouth. I was really grossed out, but I couldn't hold in my laughter. She had realized it was her hearing aid making the ringing. She was slapping herself on the ear, but she couldn't figure out how to fix it. I laughed a lot, but we left before the poor lady figured out how to fix this....

Genesis 5
This chapter tells that this person is the father of this person and they died. It is showing us the relationships from Adam to Noah. It's really not that interesting...just to be honest. However, about a year ago now, I guess, my mom's family did a family tree. It went back I think to my grandparents grandparents or something like that. It was the coolest thing to see how many people were in our family. Almost everyone was named after some else in the family-except Corey and me. How funny? I think our heritage is very important, and we should take more pride in our family trees. Why don't we keep up with our genealogy anymore? I mean-How cool would it be to find out where Jesus is in your family. Or Adam and Noah?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this made me cry...I'm pretty sure that episode would have made me cry too!!

    ReplyDelete